Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

It's December!!! Wow - where did November go???

Since it's a new month, I'm linking up with Farley for December Currently!

 
Listening - I've been working on Christmas themed materials today (such as my Elf on a Shelf pack), so I've had the Christmas music going to keep me in the spirit!
 
Loving - I'm loving that I get to see my boyfriend for Christmas. We've been doing long distance dating since mid-May and I haven't seen him since October. I'm excited that I get to spend the holidays with him and his family this year!
 
Thinking - December is going to be BUSY. I filled in my wall calendar yesterday of all the things I've already committed too and it's a lot. Then, today, I realized I forgot to put a couple of things on the calendar.
 
Wanting - I'm wanting to finish decorating but there's still a couple more things I need to get ready for my kiddos tomorrow.
 
Needing - I could really use another day of vacation to work on things!
 
Favorite Tradition - I have always loved hosting a good holiday party. This year is no exception - I've invited friends over for Christmas Fun on December 7th!!  
 
Head on over to my Facebook page for a FREEBIE. 
(You can find the link at the top of my blog.)
 
Don't forget that the big TPT sale is Monday & Tuesday! My store will be participating. :)

1 comment:

  1. My December looks too busy also. I think I need to buy a 2014 calendar and write on October and November "Say no to a few things."
    Hope your holiday party goes well.

    ReplyDelete