Friday, August 9, 2013

Blogger Exchange

I have been anxiously waiting the day I get to make this post since I received my awesome package in the mail. A few weeks ago, I signed up to participate in a Blogger Exchange hosted by Covered in Glitter and Glue. I love buying things for others and I love receiving gifts in the mail! This was perfect for me.

I received the email saying I was paired with Sara at First Grade Funtastic. My first excitement with the exchange was discovering how cute her blog was! The second thrill was learning that she loved owls. Buying for her was so much fun!

I love buying gifts for people and I definitely love getting snail mail. The snail mail that came from Sara was beyond perfect! I'm not sure how, but she really nailed this gift for me! I've been working in my room this week and these items quickly made their way up to the school right away.

Here is a group shot of everything I got. The nifty organizer she decorated in red and black to match my room will be sitting on my desk this year. It was filled with lots of fun notecards and certificates. It also had the cutest alphabet cards that I will be showing off in an upcoming classroom reveal post.


Here is an up close shot of the pencil holder that matches the desk organizer. As you can see, I've already put it to good use. I love the homemade touch of this!

These notecards were so precious that I actually snuck them back into my bag to bring home. I think I'm going to use some of them to attach to the back to school gifts I have for my new first grade team. They were just so cute! And my mom and I couldn't say enough about the cute container they came in.

These adorable thank you cards also made it into the bag to go back home. They just scream me in so many ways. Like I said, Sara really nailed it with this gift. :)

These are the pictures I thought to take before leaving the school the other day. There were so many cute items included in this gift that I'm sure I'll be featuring them and thanking Sara for days to come!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you liked them! It was so much fun making the desk organizer for you and the pencil holder. I am glad you found everything useful. I may or may not have dumped a whole bottle of modge podge down my sink doing this project! LOL! It was so much fun! I love your room and your decorations. Sorry I ran out of laminating for the all of the letters! I will send you that file if you want it and would be happy to make anything else you need for your room since I have the clip art now. :)
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cute personalized desk organizer! What a cool idea!

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up! =)
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete