Sunday, October 6, 2013

SLANT Box Reveal & A Sale!

My buddy for the September SLANT box exchange was Lindsay at Flipping Over Fourth Grade. Although we didn't get as much time to talk as we both would've liked, I still enjoyed getting to know her! September was a very busy month.

Here's what she sent me:


I loved every bit of it! You can be sure the colorful pens will be put to good use in my classroom. I also love the sticker sets - one is full of quotes (I love quotes) and the other is a nautical themed set that's way too adorable! I also adore the necklace - in fact, I wore it to school the very next day. (I even switched away from my pre-planned outfit to find something it would go with!) I'm not sure how she managed it but this box is absolutely perfect!!

Also, for those of you that don't follow me on Facebook (they found out yesterday), I'm hosting a 10% off sale in my TPT store through Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment