Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stickers - Awesome Motivators

I have once again discovered the joy of using stickers to increase motivation. Every year I forget the power of them and then rediscover them.

My kiddos this year have been enjoying them and we've been collecting them on the front of their writing journals. It excites them that they have a place to store them where they won't get lost.

Discovering the power of stickers meant I also discovered I needed new ones. I got lucky and found two adorable sets at A.C. Moore that are appropriate for October. My kids are going to love them! (I may even have to keep a few myself.)


 
(For some reason, Blogger is turning this picture even though it's correct on my camera and computer. I wanted you to see the adorable owls and mustaches that were in the sticker pack!)
 
My Falling into Fall unit in action. My kids are loving the sorting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment