Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Sub Plans Were Worth It

As you may recall, I went AWOL last week as I took a few days to go see my long distance boyfriend (which is a whole other story for a totally different blog).

The time away really made me appreciate my class in several ways when I saw what I returned to. I'm going to quickly share my top three things about returning to work this past Monday.

1. It was the first time I ever returned from having a sub and saw "You have a good class." among the notes left by a sub.

2. I had former students and current students welcoming me back with giant hugs, smiles, and even small gifts. I even had a couple parents drop a "Welcome back" and "How was your trip?"

3. My students made my first day back relatively easy by behaving quite well. (Then, the power of the full moon hit on Tuesday...)

All in all, I think this was the first time I returned to a neat room, pleasant note, and happy kids. This teacher certainly can't complain and you can bet I will save the number of this sub. (This was the second time I've used her...she was amazing!)

Keep an eye out for several posts coming in the next few weeks with goodies and new products just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment