Sunday, November 10, 2013

Temporary Freebie Alert!

Remember when I told you that I would be working hard on new content for TPT? Well, I got one finished up tonight! I am very pleased with how it turned out!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Community-Helpers-Packet-Temporary-Freebie-970442

This packet includes passages and diagrams about community helpers. It is aligned to RI.1.1 & RI.1.7. It gives students practice in asking and answering questions about text. It also gives them diagrams for each community helper to write facts about. A bonus center game is included at the end! There are a total of fourteen different jobs included. I even included soldier in honor of Veteran's Day! 

Head on over to my TPT store to grab this while it's still free (until November 16th).  If you do download it, I would greatly appreciate it if you left feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment