Thursday, November 14, 2013

When I Grow Up...

I know I have mentioned my Community Helpers Packet on here several times in the past week. Part of the reason I created that pack is because this week was Career Week at school. Today, in fact, was Career Dress Up Day.

I always find it hard to pick what to be on dress up days. (Tomorrow is Book Character Day and I still haven't fully figured that one out!) It's always hard for me to pick because there are so many great ideas out there!

For today's dress up day, I decided to go for what I would want to be if I didn't teach.  I would love to be a full time author. I already write and hope to one day publish a book on my own, but it's more of a hobby than a career right now. So, I thought I'd dress as an author for the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment