Saturday, June 8, 2013
Five for Friday
It's another fun linky party! This one is Five for Friday from Doodle Bugs Teaching. Let's see - what's five big things from this week?
1. Summer break officially started Sunday. Our last teacher workday was a Saturday. My room is packed and I'll be moving to first grade next year.
2. It has rained ALL week!! I don't think we've had a completely dry day yet. The end of the week was due to Tropical Storm Andrea but I don't know what was the culprit for the beginning of the week. I do know that I'm ready for some sunny beach weather!
3. Half of my apartment is packed and ready to go. I say half because there is still more to pack. I have about two weeks until I move, so I have time to get the rest packed up and ready to go.
4. I had a great day on Wednesday hanging out with one of my besties at work. I'm going to miss being on the same hall as her next year. Don't worry though - we've already got a plan of how to make sure we don't grow apart just because we're hallways apart. :)
5. My long distance relationship with my boyfriend (who's in the Coast Guard) officially started this week as he arrived in California. Yet another new adventure for me.
My week has been relatively slow with school being out. Part of me is enjoying the slow down that comes with summer. The other part of me is missing the keep-you-on-your-toes-excitement that comes with teaching.
Tomorrow, my best friend arrives for a week long stay. I'm sure I'll have PLENTY of things to share in the next Five for Friday!