Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer G.O.L.D. Program

At the end of this year, I offered my students and their parents the opportunity to sign up for a FREE program via email over the summer. This program is one I've created to help keep them learning over the summer. I named it Summer G.O.L.D. (Getting Organized and Learning Daily). The goal of this program is to keep my students learning over the summer.



Since this is my first summer doing this, I'm going to share the items on my blog for others to use. New newsletters and activities will be posted every Tuesday for download. Spread the word!

You can get the first newsletter here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7NHbGd4HpUbU282RUd5VlZHblU/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to use it and modify it for your personal use!

No comments:

Post a Comment