Monday, February 17, 2014

So excited!

Friday was a staff development day for us. One of the sessions that I went to was a Make-It Take-It session hosted by our ELA coordinator. She brought several resources to share with us and gave us the time and material to make them.

One of my favorites from the session was this little sentence buddy:

 
 
I can't wait to use him with my firsties! We're getting ready to review sentence structure soon and this little guy will be a big hit. 
 
After the session, I came home to find the original resource in order to share it with you and my teammates at work. With a little searching, I found it!  You can find the template for this guy here: Sentence Buddy.    And he's free!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Going to send my primary teachers to your site. Thanks for the great post.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete