Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It

This is going to be a quick Monday Made It post as I'm in the middle of a lot of projects for school.



One of my BIG summer projects:

I turned these colorful drawers (that have seen three years of use by kids)...


Into this:

 (With help from my dad and spray paint. Oh, and the clear drawers from my mom's drawers at home. She now has the colorful ones! Love my parents.)

 

A computer creation I'm working on (to match my décor!):



An at home creation I'm working on:

 
I'm sure I'll have many more projects to post next week!  I've been busy working on my to do list for the new school year.
 
And don't forget to enter my Random Raffle!! You could win an item of choice from my TPT store! I'm uploading new things often this summer.

6 comments:

  1. Your projects look great! I'm your newest follower!

    KinderCakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of never thought to spray paint those organizing drawers! Good idea! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in! I've been on a mission to make everything match this year. The drawers were bright colors and didn't fit in with the red & black theme I chose. I love them and their purpose too much to get rid of them. When I started seeing things on pinterest about spray paint for plastic, it seemed like the solution!

      - Pam

      Delete
  3. I am thinking of spray painting my carts, too! Did you spray a clear protective layer over them after color?

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I am your newest follower! Come stop by if you get a chance :)

      Delete
    2. I just used the plastic spray paint by Krylon. It worked well and didn't look or feel like it needed a coat over it. The true test will come when I start back to school and little hands get ahold of them. :)

      Heading over to check out your blog!

      - Pam

      Delete